Welcome to the homepage of Benjamin Paaßen, postdoctoral researcher at The University of Sydney. On this site, you can find my CV, some datasets I recorded, a list of my publications, my software packages, and my teaching materials. In case you wish to contact me, please use my e-Mail:
GnuPG Key: 9ADE 1B31 E92C 2E78 45EE 7EAC 4E72 A1F7 EDF2 DB4A
My orcid is 0000-0002-3899-2450.
The topics of my research are, among other things:
- Machine Learning for Structured Data (e.g. in my dissertation or my ICML 2018 paper)
- Neural Networks for Structured Data (e.g. in my ESANN 2019 review)
- Educational Datamining for Computer Science Education (e.g. in my JEDM 2018 paper)
- Hand Prosthesis Control (e.g. in my IEEE TNSRE 2019 paper)
- Transfer Learning (e.g. in my Neurocomputing 2018 paper)
- Algorithmic Fairness (e.g. in my ESANN 2019 paper)
- Stereotypes in Video Game Culture (e.g. in my Sex Roles 2017 paper)
This page was generated using the brilliant list site static site generator by Jochen Sprickerhof. Usage according to GPLv3.