Welcome to the homepage of Benjamin Paaßen, Junior Professor for Knowlegde Representation and Machine Learning at Bielefeld University and deputy head of the Educational Technology Lab at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence. On this site, you can find my CV, some datasets I recorded, a list of my publications, my software packages, and my teaching materials. In case you wish to contact me, please use my e-Mail:
My orcid is 0000-0002-3899-2450.
The topics of my research are, among other things:
- Neural Networks for Structured Data (e.g. in my ICLR 2021 paper or my 2022 Machine Learning paper)
- Educational Data Mining for Computer Science Education (e.g. in my 2021 JEDM paper)
- Efficient Neural Computers (e.g. in my 2021 IEEE TNNLS paper)
- Metric Learning for Structured Data (e.g. in my dissertation or my ICML 2018 paper)
- Hand Prosthesis Control (e.g. in my 2019 IEEE TNSRE paper)
- Algorithmic Fairness (e.g. in my ESANN 2019 paper)
- Stereotypes in Video Game Culture (e.g. in my 2017 Sex Roles paper)
This page was generated using the brilliant list site static site generator by Jochen Sprickerhof. Usage according to GPLv3.